[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on 56ft mast: need long USB cable?

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on 56ft mast: need long USB cable?
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:45:46 -0800

Hi,

I'm putting my USRP and antenna on a 56 foot mast.  For my application
the USRP must be near the antenna.  I'd rather not deal with the
logistics of placing the computer on the mast as well.  Any ideas on how
I can get the USB data from the top of the mast to the ground where my
computer is?

ideas:
- long USB2 cable
- "USB2 -> ethernet" (does this exist?)