Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to access a variable in Verilog code from Pyt

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to access a variable in Verilog code from Python or C++
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:45:12 -0800 (PST)

From: George P Nychis <address@hidden>
To: Bill Stevenson <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden; Eric Blossom <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 11:39:47 PM

> Thank you for your help, Eric. From what you told me above, I reached two
> conclusions: 1, reading RSSI will never happen on time, it is useless.2,
> the only way out is to use the inband code, am I right?
>
> So, could you tell me whether the inband code is reliable, if it is, I
> will use that code immediately! Thank you!

The inband code has no connection to anything else in GNU Radio, so you can't receive a packet with the inband code.  So it can't do what you want.

- George

Thank you again, George. I appreciate!! But what do you mean, it has no connection to anything in Gnuradio, is it developed for gnuradio? So, do you mean there is no way to read and store rssi on time? Thank you!

Bill