[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Failed to set RF frequency

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Failed to set RF frequency
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:00:37 +0100

> In you previous email, you said that the command sometimes works and
> sometimes doesn't.  Is there any pattern to it?

There is no distinict pattern. How I am working it out currently is;
when the error apears, I turn the USRP off and turn it on again. In that
case, it works mostly. But, I was wondering if there is some way to
solve this error permanently.

> Have you tried setting any other frequencies?

Ya! I have tried to set frequencies in the operating range of the
tranciever; but, the error keeps coming sometimes as I said.

bruhtesfa