[Discuss-gnuradio] TI open source tools

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TI open source tools
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:15:43 -0500

In the squeaky wheel gets the grease category,  I have two things.  The story about the removal of the open source Linux tools.  It was a mistake and caused by disorganized placement of tools in their directory structure.  The second thing is I have been given personal assurances from the people in charge that TI is UTTERLY committed to open source tools.   They are providing me with an ftp site for the tools and are reconstituting the web site as quickly as possible.

THANK YOU TI and friends who helped get this resolved.  I would say we can proceed with our open source SDR work using the TI parts.

Bob

N4HY

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

" Don't despair, not even over the fact that you don't despair. ", Kafka