Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:43:30 -0800 (PST)

From: Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden>
To: Bill Stevenson <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:29:06 PM

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 18:43 -0800, Bill Stevenson wrote:

> OMG!!! Thank you for your information, it will be really helpful!!! I
> will update my code soon. For updating, do I just need to download the
> gnuradio-3.1.3.tar.gz and rebuild it? Thank you!!!

I'm sorry, I hadn't realized you were using the official release.  I
haven't checked yet whether the bug that was fixed on our "trunk"
software branch exists in that version, so I don't know if it affected

In any case, unless you are willing to use svn and download from our
trunk software, you won't see an update until 3.1.4 is released.

Thank you, Johnathan. Anyway, I would like to use svn and download the fixed code from the trunk software! Do I just need to type in the command:
$ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio
in the terminal?

But, is there anything else I should do after downloading the code? I would like to devote to the development of our

gnuradio code and I am not scared of sacrificing!