Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:46:10 -0800 (PST)

From: Bill Stevenson <address@hidden>
To: Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:43:30 PM

From: Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden>
To: Bill Stevenson <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:29:06 PM

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 18:43 -0800, Bill Stevenson wrote:

> OMG!!! Thank you for your information, it will be really helpful!!! I
> will update my code soon. For updating, do I just need to download the
> gnuradio-3.1.3.tar.gz and rebuild it? Thank you!!!

I'm sorry, I hadn't realized you were using the official release.  I
haven't checked yet whether the bug that was fixed on our "trunk"
software branch exists in that version, so I don't know if it affected
you.

In any case, unless you are willing to use svn and download from our
trunk software, you won't see an update until 3.1.4 is released.

-Johnathan

Thank you, Johnathan. Anyway, I would like to use svn and download the fixed code from the trunk software! Do I just need to type in the command:
$ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio
in the terminal?

But, is there anything else I should do after downloading the code? I would like to devote to the development of our

gnuradio code and I am not scared of sacrificing!

Bill

One more question I forgot is what kind of risk that might happen to me after I updated the trunk code? Thank you!

Bill