Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 07:58:04 -0800 (PST)

From: Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden>
To: Bill Stevenson <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:28:05 AM

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Bill Stevenson
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you, Johnathan. Anyway, I would like to use svn and download the fixed
> code from the trunk software! Do I just need to type in the command:
>
> $ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio
> in the terminal?

Yes.

Please read: http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide

> One more question I forgot is what kind of risk that might happen to me
> after I updated the trunk code? Thank you!

The trunk release of software changes frequently, and doesn't always
maintain backwards compatibility with existing code.  At this point,
releases 3.1.x are getting old, and the trunk has many more features.
Since we are nearing release 3.2, however, there won't be much more
churn.

-Johnathan

Thank you so much, Johnathan. I really appreciate your patience!

Bill