[Discuss-gnuradio] code for configuring usrp with 2 transmitting and 2 r

From: Zenny Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] code for configuring usrp with 2 transmitting and 2 receiving antennas?
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:52:28 -0500

Dear All,

I was wondering if someone could point me to code for configuring a
usrp with 2 transmitting and 2 receiving antennas. I tried to make
some code by copying certain parts in multi_file.py, and it seems to
be working to some degree, but I am not sure, because multi_file.py
seems to be for receiving from 4 antennas. Thanks!

Best regards,
Zenny