[Discuss-gnuradio] findusrps problem

From: ILKYOUNG KWOUN
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] findusrps problem
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 00:15:59 +0900

Hi, folks,

I just finished building up the code revision 10106 from the svn
repository and hooked my my computer. However, my computer won't
recognize the USRP2 through its GbE port. The followings are the
result I got.

address@hidden:/workspace/devel/gnuradio/gnuradio-pre3.1.4_r10106/usrp2/host/apps#
mii-tool
eth0: negotiated 1000baseT-FD flow-control, link ok
eth1: negotiated 100baseTx-FD, link ok

address@hidden:/workspace/devel/gnuradio/gnuradio-pre3.1.4_r10106/usrp2/host/apps#
./find_usrps -e eth0
No USRP2 found.

eth0 is the GbE port connected to the USRP2 and eth1 is a FastEthernet
card for outer space network connection.

I used the txrx.bin file and u2_rev3.bin files in
'http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/trunk/' to burn my SD card as
instructed in 'http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2UserFAQ'. The
followings are the log I get through the USRP2 serial port when it is
turned on. The USRP2 has Basic RX card installed and empty Tx Port and
I  believe the log is correct in that term.
Tx dbid: 0xFFFFFFFF

Rx dbid: 0x1

TxRx

00:50:C2:85:30:3F

eth link changed: speed = 1000

Is it my computer-side problem? Is there anything I can exam further
to narrow down?

Best regards,

ILKYOUNG