Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP enclosures / batteries

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP enclosures / batteries
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:21:05 -0500

Bob Keyes wrote:
Hello all, My USRP currently resides in a cardboard box. Far from
what it deserves. I am looking for an inexpensive solution for an
enclosure. It should be plastic or some metal with rounded corners,
small and light, yet robust - so the USRP can be portable. And if it
is to be truely portable, I need to look at batteries, chargers, and
the enclosure for those as well. Does anyone have any advice?

Matt sells USRP enclosures:
http://www.kd7lmo.net/images/gnuradio_usrp.jpg

They are full metal, but it is mounted nicely inside. He keeps them off of the sales page because people accidentally order them with new USRPs when they already come with them. So you will have to contact him directly.

- George