RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 10 and svn head

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 10 and svn head
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 01:58:07 -0500

I run Fedora 10 on my Quad core and boost 1_37 installed in /opt.  I am
putting it on one of my dual power PC blades and on one of my dual CBE
blades for experimentation with SDK 3.1.  I am attempting to work out all of
the gotchas with F10 for this work.

--with-boost=/opt/boost(directory of your choice)

in the configure, all seems well.  I believe this is the recommended
procedure in the README.boost in the root of the trunk.  Of course, README
is one of those files that is ignored almost always right?

The only problem I am having with F10 anywhere is cross compile on the PS3
and this is some weird ostream  is no longer included by default in some
file used in the qa code (libcppunit is involved in the error message) which
I just have not had time to work out.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"And yes I said, yes I will Yes", Molly Bloom