[Discuss-gnuradio] How to interface USRP and DSP board together?

From: ujala
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to interface USRP and DSP board together?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 01:32:47 -0800 (PST)

I have successfully installed USRP along with GNU Radio Toolkit on a PC
however, my project is to replace the PC with a DSP board and perform all
the modulation/demodulation on the DSP board. In this regard, I need help as
to how would I interface the two boards together, so that they can
communicate with each other, as it happens in the common USRP-PC
configuration over a USB 2.0 interface.

Waiting for a positive response