Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_wfm_rcv.py and audio underrun aUaUaU

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_wfm_rcv.py and audio underrun aUaUaU
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:50:48 -0800

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Mikael Johansson
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Below is a print-out with the verbose flag set to true.

It appears that your audio system is working correctly.

I've discovered I get something similar now on one of my test machines
that uses Ubuntu 8.10 and an the nvidia graphics driver.  Apparently,
there is an odd interaction with OpenGL that raises CPU usage to 100%,
which goes away when I turn off GL support in GNU Radio.  Sound
anything like what you're seeing?

-Johnathan