[Discuss-gnuradio] BasicTX PLL and some TX doubts

From: Ronaldo Nunez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BasicTX PLL and some TX doubts
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:19:32 -0200

Hello community,

I'm trying to understand how signals are transmitted by the USRP with a basicTX.
I studied a lot about Quadrature Modulation, Single Sideband transmission... and I've read all the available documentation about USRP and GNUradio.

Eric and other guys have helped me, but some doubts persists! :(

There is a PLL in the BasicTX daughter board?
How tune() function access that PLL?
And for the other dboards, how tune() works for them?

If somebody could help me, i will be thankful for life!

--
Ronaldo A. Viera Nunez

Santa Maria - RS - Brasil