[Discuss-gnuradio] Capturing Data Samples in Windows through C Code

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capturing Data Samples in Windows through C Code
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:38:54 +0500

Hi,

Is it possible to capture the data samples of USRP sent over the USB 2.0 port in Windows? I am trying to write a small demo program for Windows in C that will be capturing these data samples, and later I will perform some operations on these. I need some help with the code? If this is possible, how can this be done? I need some basic guidelines for the C code.

Thanks.
Ujala