[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Using RFX900 with usrp rev 3 (2005)

From: gohar anwar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Using RFX900 with usrp rev 3 (2005)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:20:08 -0800 (PST)

I did all the modifications on rfx900.
when trying to burn eeprom i receive the following error.

bash: burn-db-eeprom: command not found

I am trying to run the command in the following manner (after mounting the rfx900 on side A of USRP rev 3):

address@hidden:~/gnuradio/usrp/host/apps$burn-db-eeprom -t rfx900_mimo_a -f -A -B

What am i missing?
Is there any problem with the permissions? If yes, then how to set permissions correctly?

Gohar

The newer way will have better phase noise.

Matt