Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving from a GSM Base Station

From: Don Gabriel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving from a GSM Base Station
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:18:55 -0700

Hi all,

I am actually looking for something similar, but it's for the iDEN system.
For now, I am particularly interested in the PCCH, DCCH and TCCH.

We might be able to cross-utilize the GSM functional blocks with the iDEN system and vice versa.
For the iDEN, we are using a M16-QAM demod scheme at 800 and 900MHz band.

Jose, what freqs are you using?

Sincerely,

Don Gabriel
RF Design Engineer