Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to write USB 2.0 interface for Windows in C+

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to write USB 2.0 interface for Windows in C++?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:30:20 +0500

"Just use the interface exported by user_standard.h"

Do you mean I should use the usrp_standard.cc?

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 05:22:23PM +0500, Ujala Qasim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to capture USB 2.0 packets sent over by the USRP in a C++
> program. I was able to found a code that does the similar job in Linux:

[snip]

> I was able to successfully achieve my goal through this code in Linux.
> However, I need to implement the same task in Windows. I was initially
> suggested to look for usrp_standard.h but I have no idea how to write a code
> (like the one above) which will incorporate this header file and be able to
> do the actual communication. Please provide me with some guidelines in this
> regard.
>
> Thanks.
> Ujala

The USRP works with MS windows.  There's no special code you need to
write.  Just use the interface exported by user_standard.h.  If you
use the code in the trunk, it includes the c++ daughterboard support.

Eric