Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interfacing to USRP2 with C++

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interfacing to USRP2 with C++
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:14:03 +0100

Eric Blossom wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 04:29:12PM -0500, Jonathan Peck wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>   I am currently trying to write a C++ program that interfaces to
>> USRP2. I was able to successfully complete the tutorial found at
>> http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ/CppInterface for interfacing
>> to the USRP1 despite the example code being a little outdated.  What
>> changes with interfacing with USRP2? Is there a similar tutorial for
>> the USRP2?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Jon Peck
>>

> There's no tutorial.
>
> Have you looked at usrp2/host/include/usrp2/usrp2.h?
>
> Eric

Hi,

Another place to start is to have a look in "gnuradio/usrp2/host/apps", and especially the *.cc- files.

Another thing which I found out to be quite useful when exploring the gnuradio- c++ stuff was a nifty tool called "cscope", with which you easily find definitions of things you may want to have a closer look at.

Hope this helps
//Mattias Kjellsson