Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 missing Quadrature samples

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 missing Quadrature samples
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:31:52 -0800

Leslie Choong wrote:
Thanks to Johnathan's help it seems my problem is with the USRP2's
recognition of the daughterboard. I used a USRP1 Rev 4.1 to flash my
FLEX 2400 to the rfx2400 EEPROM using this command:
./burn-db-eeprom -A -t rfx2400 --force

Also, are X1 and X101 populated on your RFX2400? If so, you have a very old non-MIMO_B version, which is probably why you saw this problem in the first place. If so, you will need to follow the directions here:

        http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRPClockingNotes

Look under Flex2400.

Matt