[Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp2 and Agere ET131x compatibility

From: Yc Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp2 and Agere ET131x compatibility
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:21:29 +0100

Hi, guys

I have two questions:

- My laptop has AgereET131x chipset but it works perfect on Ubuntu8.10.
  Then, wonder why I fail to find USRP2 by the 'find_usrps' command?
(I see the chipset 'bad'
here(http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2GigEReports), but it looks like
that the linux and ET131 have some problems, not USRP2 and ET131)

- Granted that the compatibility issue exists, do we have any progress
on the latest source code of GR or on the USRP2 firmware?

I'm eager to see it work with my laptop... usrp2 is just sitting on my
desk for more than a month T.T

Regards,
YCpark.