Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_siggen.py underruns

From: Dominik Auras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_siggen.py underruns
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:18:58 +0100

What kind of an EHCI controller do you have? We've come across some that won't support 32MB/s on transmit.

Intel X58 chipset on an Asus P6 Deluxe. We are using the onboard controller.

test_usrp_standard_tx reports
xfered 1.34e+08 bytes in 4.19 seconds.  3.2e+07 bytes/sec.  cpu time = 0
0 underruns

Identical behavior on another machine, which has Athlon 64 X2 and hence different mainboard and chipset, definitely no Intel chipset. But I am not at the institute and can't tell you the controller name at the moment (but tomorrow, if you need it).