[Discuss-gnuradio] Behrouz Farhang-Bourjeny and his book

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Behrouz Farhang-Bourjeny and his book
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:04:32 -0500

Behrouz has improved his booked with editing and errata repair and
having the material tried out on students.

I used the book in a class in an early form, at work, and I am very
happy to report that Behrouz continues to improve on the work.

It does not yet have the OFDM chapter in it.  I need to send Behrouz
my comments on it but at this time as do others who have received the
chapter, but at $16 for the pdf,  it is a must have in its current
form.  I am honored he recognized the feedback I gave him from the
classes Frank Brickle and I taught together and the use I have been
making of it at the University of Maryland.

Again, I am very happy to recommend this book in its updated form:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1620824

Bob McGwier