[Discuss-gnuradio] Communication between usrp2 and usrp1

From: Smith L.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Communication between usrp2 and usrp1
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:36:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I want to establish wireless communication between usrp1 and usrp2. I know
that for communication between two usrp1s can be established by running
benchmark_tx.py on one host computer and benchmark_rx.py on another host
computer. Is it possible to use benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py for
usrp2 or some modifications are required in it.