Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 &DBSRX testing

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 &DBSRX testing
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 06:38:24 -0800

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Bruce Stansby
<address@hidden> wrote:

> The memory card had the original version software on it and after it
> didn't work he upgrade it with UR2_rev3 & txrx.bin.

The code for the DBSRX board in the USRP2 has been written and is in
the trunk firmware as of r10392.  However, we have not made a
pre-compiled firmware image available yet that has this in it.  You
can get the compile included in the GNU Radio compilation by having
the mb-gcc compiler installed.  See the section:

"How do I compile the firmware for the aeMB RISC processor?"

in:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2UserFAQ

Alternatively, I'll be posting an updated firmware image in the next few days.

Johnathan