[Discuss-gnuradio] RFID Capture

From: Kevin Rudd
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFID Capture
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:15:28 -0500

(Sorry if this posts twice)

Hello All,
 I am trying to capture the communications between a RFID reader and
an EPC Gen 2 tag (920 MHz).  I tapped directly into the antenna of a
Thinkmagic M5e RFID reader.  I turn it on and it starts reading the
tags.  When I look at the raw signal from the usrp or an Agilent
signal analyzer, I can clearly make out the reader-to-tag data bursts.
 But, I don't see the tag-to-reader bursts.  I know they should be
considerably smaller in amplitude, but all I see is noise.

Has anyone had any luck capturing this type of data?  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin