Re: [Discuss-GnuRadio] Series of 'B' with Tunnel.py

From: Ahmed Majeed Khan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-GnuRadio] Series of 'B' with Tunnel.py
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:01:25 -0400

Eric,

>>I found the answer to your question by looking at the code and searching it for 'B'.  Look in tunnel.py

Thank you very much for your reply, but it seems like:

1- Till the 'Receive Path thinks there is a carrier', it will keep on writing 'B'. So what does this mean?? Can you please explain?
2- When I tried PINGing the second machine, an error appeared; 'Destination Host Unreachable'. How to resolve this?

-Ahmed

--

Ahmed Majeed Khan
Graduate Research Assistant,