[Discuss-gnuradio] no module named _gnuradio_swig_python

From: Jay Kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] no module named _gnuradio_swig_python
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:59:15 +0100

Hello Eric,
  I have already tried installing gnuradio-3.1.3 but there were certain
bugs in that.So I had to go with gnuradio-3.0.2 and later upgraded to
3.0.4.Even the "Hello World" example is working fine,but when i try to
run any of the usrp examples i.e usrp_fft.py i get the error message of
"No module named _gnuradio_swig_python" .

I have _gnuradio_swig_python.la,_gnuradio_swig_python.so  file only .If
i link with _gnuradio_swig.python.so I start getting error message of
"no libossaudio.so.0 file or directory"

Which _gnuradio_swig_python module should be linked inorder to remove
the error message.I am very badly stucked in this problem and also I am
very new to gnuradio.

So,kindly help me out.

Thanks