discuss-gnuradio

[Discuss-gnuradio] puzzle of multi_fft.py

From: Ling Huang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] puzzle of multi_fft.py
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 06:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I modified multi_fft.py to work with Rfx400 and Rfx2400. It seem to work.
But when I tried to generate signal from another USRP, I got confused. First
I set a 400MHz signal generated, the multi_fft work well and show the power
is up to 40dB(Input 0 record address@hidden). Second I set a 2400MHz signal
generated, the power show up does not change at all(Input 1 record
address@hidden). Then I try to run usrp_fft.py to test it, it does show the
signal is generating.
What's wrong with  my code? Or the usrp just is not able to work fine with
two rfx daughterboard´╝č

Can anybody help?

here is the image of the multifft result and my code.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22434470/multifft.jpg multifft.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22434470/multifft.py multifft.py