Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] STD_SWIG_PYTHON_ARGS and gr-howto

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] STD_SWIG_PYTHON_ARGS and gr-howto
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:13:56 -0400

I noticed some changes in the build system recently, such as the
introduction of STD_SWIG_PYTHON_ARGS. Perhaps the mini-build-subsystem
of gr-howto just needs the same updates?

I neglected to update the howto's Makefile.common during the last update. I have another update in the queue that touches the way SWIG works, so I'll correct the howto's common makefile includes. Thanks for pointing this out. - MLD