[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about loop testing usrp

From: Pete Kay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about loop testing usrp
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:39:00 +0800

I am trying to run siggen-oscope test using the "A" board for the
siggen and the "B" board for the oscope.

I use the command usrp_oscope.py --rx-subdev=A to specify the board
side, but this does not work.  Could someone please help me to correct
my command?

The other problem I have is that if I have a physical signal
generator, and I wire up this signal generator to RX of A, and then
the signal analyzer to the TX/RX of B.  How can I run this loop thise?
 What python file can I run?

Thanks alot for your help.