[Discuss-gnuradio] running python tests

From: DJamel H. Sadok
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] running python tests
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:23:29 -0300 (BRT)

Dear all,

I just installed gnuradio and a USRP. When running the python tests such as the one bellow I am getting the following error message that seems to do with some upgrade:

test_dft_synth.py          usrp_tv_rcv.py
%: ~/gnuradio-3.1.3/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp$ ./test_dft_analysis.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test_dft_analysis.py", line 4, in <module>
    from gnuradio.wxgui import stdgui2, fftsink2, slider
ImportError: cannot import name stdgui2

Could anyone help?

Thanks, Djamel