Re[Discuss-gnuradio] ceiving packets using 2 daughterboads in 2 framer s

From: Ling Huang
Subject: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] ceiving packets using 2 daughterboads in 2 framer sink didn't work correctly.
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 04:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have posted my question a few days ago, but no one answer my question.
Maybe I didn't make my question clear. If there are any puzzle of my
statements, please let me know.

Here is my staff,
I use rfx400 and rfx2400 multi daughterboads on one USRP to receive or
transmit at the same time.I modified the codes of gnuradio-examples/digital
to do the work.
The transmit part worked well. But the receive path didn't work correctly.
Only the framer_sink of rfx2400 side work. The other side of rfx400 can
receive the signal(I set --log-rx-power, and see the rfx400 did receive the
signal.) But the framer_sink of rfx400 didn't work.

my connect flow graph is
#for side a
self.connect((di,0),self.chan_filt_a,self._demodulator_a,self.correlator_a,
self.framer_sink_a)
self._watcher_a = _queue_watcher_thread_a(self._rcvd_pktq_a,
self._rx_callback_a)
#for side b
self.connect((di,1),self.chan_filt_b,self._demodulator_b,self.correlator_b,
self.framer_sink_b)
self._watcher_b= _queue_watcher_thread_bself._rcvd_pktq_b
self._rx_callback_b)

I switch the connect of deinterleave output to test each receive side flow
graph such as
self.connect((di,1),self.chan_filt_a,self._demodulator_a,self.correlator_a,
self.framer_sink_a)
self.connect((di,0),self.chan_filt_b,self._demodulator_b,self.correlator_b,
self.framer_sink_b)

The rfx400 side didn't work all the same, and the rfx2400 work fine just
like before. Then I can say the two path of connection is both working well.
And the rfx400 side is no wrong until connect to the self._demodulator_a.

Have anyone ever do the same experiment of receiving packets using both
daughterboard? Can anyone tell me what's the mistake I made?