[Discuss-gnuradio] find_usrps

From: wallen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] find_usrps
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:54:03 -0600

I'm running Debian Lenny.  I've downloaded gnuradio-3.1.3.tar.gz, and as
far as I can tell it compiles OK.  I have been successful with running:

   $./configure
   $ make
   $ make check
   $ sudo make install

The Dial Tone output example given in the "Exploring GNU Radio" article
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/exploring-gnuradio.html>
seems to work.  So moving on to trying to connect to the USRP2 it seems that
the USRP FAQ indicates that I should run

   find_usrps

located in the usrp2/host/apps directory.  However, I don't see this
directory, and

   locate find_usrps

doesn't find anything on the system.  So ... still poking around trying
to see if I'm missing something, but any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

- Wayde