Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some Basic USRP questions

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some Basic USRP questions
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:40:56 +0200

1) When I run my scripts I sometimes get "uOuOuO" message. I read in the
archives that I need to increase the decimation rate but I have already
set it to the maximum limit of 256. What should I do? Also, why do I not
get the message all the time?
Hi,

A problem I had a while ago was that my operating system (Ubuntu 8.10) was throttling my CPU down to 800MHz. Have a look in /proc/cpuinfo (or similar) to see your current working clock- speed.

//Mattias