Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IP3 of Flex 900 boards

From: Shabbir Ahmed
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IP3 of Flex 900 boards
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:23:48 +1000

Well i have attached my experiment calculation for IP3.

Regards,

Shabbir

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 3:14 PM, sHabzbd <shabbirahmed.bd@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone:

Is there any information on the IP3 of Flex 900 boards. I was not lucky to
find any specification documents on the boards.

I tried doing some experiments to find out the IP3 and my results show
37.5dBm, that is a good figure. I am not too sure whether it really is so
high.

If anyone could please help me with any information that you may have
regarding the IP3 of Flex 900 boards, to that matter any other board will
also give me a decent idea about these boards.

Thanks loads in advance.

Kind regards,

Shabbir