[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: debug freezing

From: Markus Feldmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: debug freezing
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:13:04 +0200

Josh Blum schrieb:

-Josh
Hi and thanks for your response,

i am using a usrp-source and a fft-sink and peakdetect+scope-sink.

only the screen with the wave form freezes, the buttons of the scope
and the fft sink are not freezing. This seems to appear mostly when
there are many peaks i think, but i can not attest this.

The only think i change before it freezes is the Signal frequency
of my signal generator, which sends data to the LF-RX db.

Regards Markus

That says that throttling is not your issue. You are probably correct to think that the peak detect block stopped outputting samples. -Josh
This affects my scope-sink and my fft-sink. Not only the scope.
But the buttons of both elements are ok.
I also thought it could be refer to samples that the peak-detector
spits out.

Any idea how to avoid this ? I am in need of the peak-detector.

regards markus