Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 benchmark_rx.py, benchmark_tx.py, transmit_

From: Smith L.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 benchmark_rx.py, benchmark_tx.py, transmit_path_usrp2.py, receive_path_usrp2.py, pick_bitrate.py
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I tried 100e6 as converter rates for USRP2. But it is still not working.
USRP1 and USRP2 receive and transmit at 500kbps which is the default bit
rate defined in pick_bitrate. So how could they have bit rate
incompatibility. The samples per symbol is also 2 for both of them. I am
still wondering that as USRP1 has decim of 64 and interp of 128 and USRP2
has both decim and interp of 100 would not they affect the communication.
This time I tried to communicate between USRP1 and Usrp2 using cable. I am
still not able to figure out what is the problem.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Smith