Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Douglas Geiger BBN 802.11b] Porting code on USR

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Douglas Geiger BBN 802.11b] Porting code on USRP2 problems
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:21:29 -0700

It was a firmware problem, and after updating the latest firmware I was able to transmit/receive at 1Mbps.

-Colby

Good work everyone! =)

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Colby Boyer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am unable to replicate the results.  Are you using the code from the CGRAN repo without any modifcations?

I am also receiving a "usrp2::ctor reset_db failed" error.  Could this be a problem?

Thanks,
Colby

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 02:15:36PM +0200, Ben Yahmed wrote:
> Good News!!!!
> I finally succeeded to receive with an USRP2 packets sent with another
> USRP2. I tryed to modify the parameters and found the magic combination:

Yeah!

Eric