[Discuss-gnuradio] Using two flow graphs in the same application

From: Tiago Rogério Mück
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using two flow graphs in the same application
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:59:36 -0300

I've wrote an application that have two flow graphs as follows: usrp2_source -> fir -> file_sink. The only difference between the two are the usrp2 frequency and decimation rate.

As you can see in the annexed code, I start the first flow graph, five seconds latter it stops and the second one starts. The problem is I'm not able to set the new frequency on the  second  flow graph. set_center_freq method returns None.

I tried to use the same usrp2_source for the two graphs, but the problem persists.

Can somebody give me a hint on how make this work?

I'm using USRP2 with RFX2400 db and gnuradio rev 10780

Thanks