Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Demodulator (i.e. Receiver) Award/Challenge

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Demodulator (i.e. Receiver) Award/Challenge
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 11:18:40 -0700

The DBPSK blocks are in GRC under DPSK, there is a drop down to choose between DBPSK, DQPSK, D8PSK. Also, see the packet encoder/decoder to accompany the DPSK modulator blocks.

A helpful example:

Jason Uher wrote:
I seriously doubt that making a regular BPSK receiver that goes all-the-way,
i.e. recovers the transmitted data has ever been done. We haven't found any
trace of anything be it commercial, research or DIY.

Have you looked at the examples in the 'digital' folder?  The
benchmark_rx and benchmark_tx do DBPSK, DQPSK, and others  'all the
way', if you are set on BPSK you simply comment out the differential
encoder/decoder in modulator/demodulator script.