Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Updates

From: adib_sairi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Updates
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 03:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

adib_sairi wrote:

> thanks Eric.. now i am trying to install from the trunk (revision 10978).
> i am using fedora 9. ./bootstrap command was success but ./configure give
> me an error. it tell be that i dont have the boost package. I think i had
> install the boost package using yum install command.. but to confirm, i re
> install it using yum reinstall boost ..but also when i configure it, it
> tell me that i dosent have the boost.. can any one tell me why? is it
> because i had the lower version of boost? but i think i got the latest
> because i use the yum install command..
>
> adib sairi

i manage to install the trunk. it is the boost package problem. if we use
the yum install boost, it only manage to update up to boost v1.34 but the
new trunk require boost v1.35 and higher.. so the solution is we have to
manually install the boost by downloding the package from the boost website
and follow the instruction inside this document..
http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/README.building-boost

but unfortunately the OFDM example in trunk revision 10991 is not working
well. there is no data receive by the receiver when i run the
benchmark_ofdm_* example.. does anyone know how to solve this?is there any
ofdm example that is working? thanks

adib