Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The Debian directory

From: davek
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The Debian directory
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:07:27 -0400

a quick and easy install of trunk on debian lenny here...

apt-get install subversion autoconf libtool swig python-dev fftw3-dev libcppunit-dev libboost1.35-dev libgsl0-dev guile-1.8-dev sdcc libusb-dev sdcc-nf python-wxgtk2.8 python-lxml python-cheetah pkg-config python-numpy python-gtk2 make
svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio
cd gnuradio
./configure --enable-gnuradio-core --enable-usrp --enable-gr-usrp --enable-gr-wxgui --enable-gr-audio-osx --enable-gnuradio-examples --enable-gr-utils --enable-gr-how-to-write-a-block --enable-omnithread --enable-pmt --enable-guile --enable-grc --disable-gr-audio-osx
make -j4
make install

the stuff in the debian directory is needed to give your non root users permission to access the usrp otherwise thats it...

dave