[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: basic questions about usrp_fft.py and usrp_os

From: Ankit Saf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: basic questions about usrp_fft.py and usrp_oscope
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 18:54:54 +0200

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
> On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Ankit Saraf <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
>> Suggestions?
>
> Please post the exact command lines you are using on each USRP.
>
> Johnathan

On the transmitter side, I used usrp_siggen with the parameters:

-f 2500e6

(I'm using Stani's python editor, so I don't use command line to run).
Again, by daughterboard is RFX 2400, so my frequency choice is
definitely within the range.

On the receiver side I used usrp_fft and with no parameters! So the
program loads with default settings, i.e. it tunes itself to 2.5GHz
automatically.
I've tried playing around with the fft program but nothing useful really
happens.

What's worse is, the oscope program sometimes randomly freezes up, so I
have to force quit the program to close it.
-Ankit