Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multiband FM transmission reception problem

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multiband FM transmission reception problem
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:23:22 -0700

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 09:51:43AM -0700, mayur_CEN wrote:

> ANyone can please help?
>
> mayur_CEN wrote:
> >
> >  Hello,I have modified the fmradio.py andfmtx4.py code to make a multi
> > band fm transmission system.The problem is as I increse the number of
> > channels,The interference increases.How do i control the gain and also the
> > SNR of the transmisison.Regards, Mayur Sarode

Asking 3 times in one morning is unlikely to get you what you want.

When people fail to get a response to a posting, it's generally
because they've failed to follow the suggestions described here:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors

* Have you read the USRP FAQ?
  http://gnuradio.org/trac/attachment/wiki/UsrpFAQ/USRP_Documentation.pdf

* Have you looked at the output of the signal on spectrum analyzer?

* Have you written the complex baseband output to a file and looked at
  it with octave?  Does it look like what you expect?

Eric