Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about BasicTX and BasicRX

From: mayur_CEN
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about BasicTX and BasicRX
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:53:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am also experimenting with FM signals .
I am using a single usrp for RX/TX
TVRX board is used for reception
Basic tx for Transmission.
I am running two programs simultaneously in gnuradio
i am using the wfm_receiver  example program in GRC for RX and a fm
transmission code at terminal
Hope it solves some of your problem.

Mayur