Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can we use any sampling rate in tunnel.py or ben

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can we use any sampling rate in tunnel.py or benchmark_tx.py
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:20:56 -0500

> If yes, then can I just use the "-S samplingrate" option while running the
> program or is there anything more that I need to consider.

benchmark_*.py files use an included set of functions called
'pick_bitrate' that will attempt to automatically decide correct
parameters given the ones you specify.  If you tell it to use a
certain number of samples per symbol it will automatically attempt to
adjust the other parameters (mainly interpolation/decimation) to make
it work.

Please see pick_bitrate.py in the same folder for more information.

Jason