Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc scope sink bug

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc scope sink bug
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:09:14 -0700

The start in xy mode option was only implemented in the gl scope sink.

I guess that I could implement it in the non gl scope sink without much trouble if there is still an interest in using it.

-Josh

Achilleas Anastasopoulos wrote:
I know this is minor, but the scopesink in grc
does not initialize to the XY mode if this mode is chosen from the dialog box.
It works fine though from the window when the application is running.

Achilleas