[Discuss-gnuradio] Want to record Fm samples

From: mayur_CEN
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Want to record Fm samples
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 04:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

I want to record a FM sample that I am receiving from my USRP.I have
attached a file_sink block in the grc to the fm receiver
simulation.The file extension that I am using is .dat.When I convert this
.dat file to mp3 using sox or lame,my sample is highly degraded than the
sample I can hear form the Fm receiver.Can someone suggest to me how to save
samples without degradation.?

Thanks for your help