[Discuss-gnuradio] 'optparser' folder location

From: Ahmed Majeed Khan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 'optparser' folder location
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:17:55 -0400

Hi all,
I am trying to modify benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py but could not find the location of the folder "optparser" or the file "OptionParser.py" in my pc. Can anyone please comment over their location?

Furthermore if these are not present in my pc, how can I still be able to run benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py successfully as both of these examples import functions from OptionParser.py. Waiting reply and thanking you in anticipation.

-Ahmed